BE PART OF OUR TEAM
We like to take care of our team here at MyBusybee. Here’s just some of the benefits available to our employees:
- Competitive salaries
- All government-mandated benefits
- Casual office attire with no dress code
- Choice of tools and computer
- Accident Insurance
- Paid holidays
WHY WORK WITH US?
MYBUSYBEE, Inc. is more than just a software company. We’re building a global brand to help every enterprise achieve their goals. We’re always improving, always testing, and always striving to fulfill the needs of every client. Young, driven people who want to make a real difference and grow with a startup will surely enjoy it here. And we’d love to make you part of the team.
Where are we located?
Unit G7, Burgundy Place, B. Gonzales Street, Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108
HERE’S WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CLICK ON THE JOB YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
The sales and marketing executive is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing, and product development programs, both short and long term, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans , as well as forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meet with key clients, assist sales representative with maintaining relationships, and negotiate and close deals.
- Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assist other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Review and analyze sales performance against programs, quotes, and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Direct product research and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience.
- At least 2 years of related experience with progressive management experience.
- Business acumen
- Communication proficiency
- Customer/client focus
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Results driven
- Strategic thinking
- Technical capacity
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
CLIENT SUCCESS SPECIALIST / RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
Real customer success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
To become a successful Customer Success Specialist, you must know both the company and the customer by heart.
- Complete customer training in order to fully absorb the mission, vision, and values of MyBusybee and to understand the consultative sales process.
- Learn about the business, your team, MyBusybee’s different products and services, and MyBusybee’s Customer Management Portal to succeed in your role.
- Understand how to build and present a MyBusybee sales story using data and insights.
- Thoroughly understand and clearly articulate MyBusybee’s wider vision and the business implications as it pertains to MyBusybee’s market , and make customers appreciate the value proposition of MyBusybee over the mere cost to their company.
- Be expected to optimize your own social media profile in mobile marketing and digital solutions/services to incorporate best practices and tips to turn it into a “social selling” profile, complete with embedded content and video.
- Encourage clients to utilize appropriate features of MyBusybee’s products to increase their utilization of our products and services.
- Monitor customer account and usage, proactively contact clients upon low renewal/usage, and deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization.
- Deliver group and individual user informational and training sessions about MyBusybee products and its features, industry benchmarking, and best practices.
- Utilize MyBusybee, client, and other data to derive insights and use these to drive greater client engagement.
- Become a client partner in maximizing benefits of the products they availed from MyBusybee.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our products.
- Familiarity in working with clients of all sizes .
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively present to large remote audiences.
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed.
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.